Monday, October 6, 2008

Quiet time

Well my quiet time is now officially over. They are both awake. I just wanted to get some recent pics of Bridger on here. We love this little guy and I am so thankful for all the wonderul blessings that come from motherhood.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Jessica said...

What a handsome little guy! Wow--good job Brunsons! I am so happy that you guys are doing well--can't wait to meet Mr. Bridger.

Becky said...

Oh Brigetta, he is so beautiful! I can't pinpoint who he looks like either but one thing's for sure - he looks like Taylor!! One of my favorite things right after Eli was born was to take Alden for a quick run to Price Chopper, just he and I. We both cherished that one-on-one time.

I'll admit - I'm a little jealous that you guys are going back to Idaho Falls! It would be SO NICE to be near family. That especially hit us this trip, coming from Castle Rock where we know no one. Let us know how the business deal in IF goes. We would LOVE to take you up on your offer (?) for a Sunday dinner sometime soon!

Melissa said...

Getta, he is adorable. I can see alot of Taylor in him, but then I see Jaman too! He certainly belongs, that's for sure! We can't wait to see ya'll! Give him kisses from us!

Christal said...

Everyone of these pictures are just priceless.You are so right to want to cherish every little moment because they disappear too quickly! You are doing a wonderful job!

Ashlee said...

I can't believe how beautiful he is! Such dark thick hair! Did Taylor have such dark hair? He's so handsome!

Pearsons said...

I love the pictures brigetta! He is so adorable and I love all that dark hair. That so cute what Jaman said to him, what a good dad he is. Have Fun!

The Moore Family said...

What a cute little guy...with lots of dark hair!! I bet you guys are just loving him to death! I'm glad your mom got come and visit for awhile! What a precious family you have!

Andrea said...

He is adorable. He is a pretty baby. It sounds like you have embraced the meaning of motherhood. It is amazing what baby number two does for you, and also for your first child. There is no greater gift then to give Taylor a sibling. I am happy for you. It sounds like he is a great baby, and that you truly adore him.

Silcock Family said...

I love all of his dark hair. He is a little doll!

Harrigfeld said...

I am so excited that you found me. That will be fun that you are moving back. You will have to tell me when you get here. Your kids are so cute too. Your little boy has so much hair. How long have you guys been gone for? Keep in touch ok?