Monday, October 6, 2008
Baby Bridger
Here are some pictures of Bridger. Having a boy has been so much fun. I was a little nervous because I could never see myself with a little boy but little did I know he was going to steal a piece of me instantly. I love this little guy to death. He has such a cute little personality. I have been trying to balance time with Taylor and him. I just love to sit and hold him. They grow so fast. I felt like with Taylor being the first you rush them to grow up. You always want the next stage. With Bridger I want him to stay so small. I love this stage. My kids are both at such fun stages. Everyday I wish time could just stop for awhile.
Posted by Brunson's at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Don't you just love little boys? They are truly little pieces of heaven- a mother's pride and joy. I totally agree that with your first child you just want to see them grow and do new things and get on to the next stage, but the second one you just want them to be your tiny little baby forever. The second one does seem to stay littler longer because of the older sibling, so that is nice, but they always do grow too quickly.
Bridger is beautiful and I'm glad he's taking a binki. I too love the binkis. Enjoy his beautiful hair- I am jealous! What a wonderful stage of life we are in- raising small children! It is hard, but so fun and rewarding. Glad your mom could come and help. I'm sure you loved having the company too. Your mom is wonderful and is one of the sweetest, most genuine people I know.
Post a Comment