Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Our Little Family is slowly getting bigger!!!

Well since most of you here in the complex found out tonight and most family know I thought I would officially post that we are expecting!!! Yeah! We are so excited to get to have another child come into our lives. Being parents is so rewarding. Times may be tuff but your rewards are great. I am 14 and a half weeks along so we will have a new one joining us in the first of October. Taylor is so ready for a brother or sister and will be such a big helper. She kisses my belly everyday and says baby!! We are trying to get her to tell us if it is a boy or girl. We will be happy either way!! Although Jaman would like a little hunter to take along him. I guess we will find out in 5 weeks.

6 comments:

Ben and Carrie said...

Congratulations Brigetta! That is so great. Taylor will have so much fun with a baby. It's so nice to have another baby in the house, but my favorite part is seeing how sweet and loving the older sibling is with the baby. I hope you have a better pregnancy this time and feel well. Take care! I'm rooting for a boy for Jaman! :)

Andrea said...

How exciting. I missed that it, when did everyone find out?

The Moore Family said...

That is so awesome!!! Keep us updated!

Calli Potter said...

Congratulations! It will be so fun to see all the new little babies in our neighborhood!

Jessica said...

I told Ben after I found out Tuesday and he said that he already knew!!! He just forgot to tell me--I think he overheard something and wasn't quite sure if he heard right--didn't want to spread any RUMORS. We are so happy for you and wish you a happy pregnancy!!!

Silcock Family said...

Congratulations! I just heard last week!