Monday, April 7, 2008

Big Girl Bed & Best Friend

About 2 and a half weeks ago the crib came down and Taylor moved to a big bed. She has a whole queen to herself. We took it off the frame and put her memory foam topper on top the mattress and she is now officially a big girl. A spoiled big girl. We already had the extra bed so we thought we would give it a shot without buying a toddler bed. She is doing amazing. I am so proud of her. She goes right to sleep and even will go upstairs and put herself down for a nap. Horray for big girl beds!!! Here is her and her friend Jocelyn playing on her bed. They have good times together!!
Two cute girls making memories!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melissa said...

That is great she is doing so well in a big bed. I have tried to Brynn in one and she does fine, but she prefers her crib still. Taylor's hair looks so cute in pigtails! I guess in another year I MAY be able to put Brynn's hair in pigtails! We'll see!

Andrea said...

That is so fun!! I am glad that Jocelyn and Taylor have each other. What beautiful girls!!

Tara said...

How fun - isn't it fun to watch them play with friends? I'm impressed with the success of your big girl bed!!! Maybe Taylor can teach my kids how to nap.... :)

Silcock Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Silcock Family said...

oops, what I was going to say was that Kylie Jo loves her big girl bed, too! Thats so nice, Taylor found a best friend close to her age, they look like they have fun togeter!

Pearsons said...

They look so small in the big girl bed! That is so cute how they play together. I cant believe that her hair fits in pigtails, it is way cute! She is getting so big I cant wait to see you guys!