Jaman's mom called about a week before new year's and asked what we were doing. He said we were going to go to their house. His parents were in the process of remodeling their kitchen so she asked if we would host New Year's. He said sure. So all of his family came and stayed. All 5 bedroooms had couples and the basement was loaded with kids. We had a lot of fun. We stayed up so late playing games and eating. Oh did we eat. Everyone brought food and it was coming out our ears. Lots of lauging and great memories. The basement was such a mess we had to slide everything out of the way for kids to sleep. I was just fine with that. Messes in my eyes are memories. I love love our families. I love being able to be an hour and a half away from each one. That we can spend a lot of time with them. Holidays are always a reminder to me of how blessed I am with such wonderful people in my life.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
New Years Eve
Jaman's mom called about a week before new year's and asked what we were doing. He said we were going to go to their house. His parents were in the process of remodeling their kitchen so she asked if we would host New Year's. He said sure. So all of his family came and stayed. All 5 bedroooms had couples and the basement was loaded with kids. We had a lot of fun. We stayed up so late playing games and eating. Oh did we eat. Everyone brought food and it was coming out our ears. Lots of lauging and great memories. The basement was such a mess we had to slide everything out of the way for kids to sleep. I was just fine with that. Messes in my eyes are memories. I love love our families. I love being able to be an hour and a half away from each one. That we can spend a lot of time with them. Holidays are always a reminder to me of how blessed I am with such wonderful people in my life.
Posted by Brunson's at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment