Every week I take the kids to play group. This week we all went to a splash park. As you can tell from the pictures the kids had a lot of fun. It was so busy so that was enough to drive my crazy but I was able to keep up with the kids and have some girl social time in the sun. Bridger was never brave enough to go down the slides. Every time we would get up to the top the big bucket would tip over and we would get drenched and he was screaming. Nothing really ever scares Taylor. She is the most outgoing little girl I know.
Bridger did enjoy playing in all the fountains. As long as I was in his sight. I love the summer when we can do all these fun things.
Taylor and her good friend Holly.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment