Taylor and I try to have girl time when Bridger is taking naps. This particular day we had fun playing with the camera. She had just got on her swimming suit to head out to swim. This is seriously how Taylor spent most of her summer. In her swimming suit playing outside. Either in the swimming pool, running through sprinklers, or jumping on the tramp with water.
My eye is still a little swollen in this picture. I am not brave enought to post my pictures when it was completely swollen shut. But I will never forget the day that I was mowing lawn. Riding along and a horse fly decide to bite my eye. I am somewhat allergic to bites and by the end of the day I could hardly see. I must record this only for the two funny things Taylor said to me. It was going to be her first day of dance soon. I talked to her about taking her. She looked at me and said " Mom I don't want everyone to see your silly eye." I laughed. Then she went on to say " You can take me, just close your other eye too then nobody willl know." I was like she is 3. She should not already be to the stage of being embarassed but apparently so.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment