This was Jaman's side of the family reuion. It is his mom's side the Skillings. This year the reuion was at West Piney Lodge near Swan Valley. It was absolutely beautiful. We stayed in a huge lodge where everyone had beds. There were showers and everything you could ever imagine doing. Volleyball courts, basketball, baseball, bowling, hiking trails, and the favorite the huge slide which was a blast. We had so much fun and are looking forward to next year. I just need to be in better shape so I will be able to walk two days after the reunion. Lets just say volleyball, kickball, and stairs kicked my butt. It is times like these I realize I am not young and in shape like I was in high school. It makes me sad to think of this.Here is Jasie (Jaman's Sister) Dustin and Bri's kids, Brynn (cayd's finance) and Jaman's Brother Cayd. He is holding Taylor.
Here is Jaman taking little Bridger down the slide. He didn't like it to much. He didn't cry but his stomach would get all tight. Sad I know but this was the fastest way to get down. The stairs down were a pain.
Inside the lodge there was a ping pong table. Here is Jaman and others playing a round of ping pong.
Here is a picture of the slide and how steep it is. LOVED it~
Friday, October 2, 2009
Skilling's Family Reuion
Posted by Brunson's at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh so fun! We had a couple family reunions at West Piney when I was in high school! Nice to see that the ginormous slide is still going strong! :) I love the updates! Good to see you guys again!
That looked like fun. This is Justin Biggs from CCC. I have watched and followed Jaman through your blog. Just wondering about all that is going on. I was following on Facebook but it was taking too much time so I closed my account. I would love to hear from Jaman so here is my email, j2jbiggskc@gmail.com
Post a Comment