I can't believe it has been a year since this little guy was born. So much has happened in this year but it has gone by so fast. Things Bridger loves at a year. DIRT...hence the dirt cake. He loves to be outside. Loves to play with cars and balls. He is taking lots of steps and tries walking all the time. He still crawls a lot if he is in a hurry to get some where. He loves to wrestle and play with his sister.He has 8 teeth. He is a big mommy's boy but as long as I am not around he is content with being with whoever. We love this little guy so much and feel so blessed to have him in our life. We love you Bridger Happy Birthday Bugga!
Bridger and Grandma Skillings. We are so lucky to have Jaman's grandparents right across the street. I have loved getting to know them really well and I love that my kids get to have them so close.
His favorite part of his presents was the paper. I am sure that is most kids. Funny how they love the simple things.
Bridger and his construction Cake! Happy Birthday!
Friday, October 2, 2009
Our Bridger turned 1
Posted by Brunson's at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I am sad we were not able to come :>( It looks like he had a great party!! Happy Birthday Bridger!! We love that boy!!
Post a Comment