Where is time going. I just wish it would slow down. I can't believe Bridger is 6 months old. I love him more and more each day. He is such a mommies boy! I have been busy with Jaman's practice. Helping design newspaper ads, decorating the office, and all the goods that come with business! I have been neglecting the blog and I realize what a bad mom I am. We have so many pictures of Taylor and I have been terrible with Bridger so I am going to do better!
Things I am doing at 6 months. Trying to master sitting up. It depends on my mood. Loving the exersaucer! I am really good at throwing fits. I love my mom to hold me all the time and she falls for it everytime I throw my fits! (I have her wrapped around my finger) I love food. I love to drink out of a glass and sometimes my mom will slip me some tastes of good things! I love to roll over but hate being on my belly. I love my big sister. I am just ready to have my two bottom teeth cut through anyday (my mom wishes they were here already) I love babbling to myself when waking up! I had my 3rd haircut. My hair was way to long and way out of control. My family loves me to pieces! Happy 6 months Bridger!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
ooo, he's just getting SO big already! I feel like I just saw pictures of him as a newborn. He looks so old now!
No fair. lol
Shelley
What cute kids you have! Bridger looks like such a little man. And I was surprised to see so much of Taylor in him in these pictures! It never struck me before that they look alike. Sounds like you're keeping busy!
So good to see pictures and to hear from you! Your kiddos are looking fantabulous and sounds like you are doing well also... It is a marvel to watch babies grow right before your eyes.
Post a Comment