Thursday, March 26, 2009
# 5
I love Jaman because he is my best friend. I thought he was hot when I met him and I still think he is hot. I love when he walks through the door each day after work. Every chance we get to be together we take it. There is nothing I would rather be doing than be spending time with him and our kids. We have a special bond. I know living away from family for 4 years and being on our own was the greatest blessing on our marraige. We grew together and as a family. Thanks Jaman for a happy and wonderful 5 years. I look forward to eternity with you. Happy Anniversary!
Posted by Brunson's at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
You guys are so cute together. The first picture made me laugh. I remember well all those fishing trips when you were the only one to catch something. Those were such fun times! We sure enjoyed living near you guys in Kansas City.
Post a Comment