Monday, June 23, 2008
Go Royals Go!!
This wasn't her first Royals game but I think it will be her last. This will be our last summer here!! I will be sad to leave all this family entertainment. So much to choose from.
My two favorite people in the world. I love them to pieces.
Taylor really got into the clapping and all the activites on the big screen that went on. I didn't know she had such good lungs until she kept screaming and cheering the whole night.
Posted by Brunson's at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Looks like you have a little baseball fan on your hands! That is so cute that she yelled and screamed. We love baseball here, so three cheers for Taylor for liking to go too!
Big cities are fun with so much to do all the time. Enjoy your last summer!
And I really can't get over how much Taylor looks like a Silcock! She is a doll.
Post a Comment