Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bubble Bath fun with Dad

Bubble baths are a big favorite at our house thanks to Mr. Bubbles and Dad. Taylor always has so much fun when it is Dad's turn to bath. I think it is because by the time night rolls around mom is a little worn out. Thank heavens for wonderful Dad's. Ok I won't lie I did join in the fun this night. We were having beard compotitions. Jaman did win so that is why he got to be in the picture. Thanks Jaman for being such a great dad!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andrea said...

How Fun. We miss you already. Thanks to Jaman for all his help. Give Taylor a big hug for me.

The Moore Family said...

Cute pictures! Taylor is so cute and you guys are such cute parents! Hope all is well!

Jessica said...

Wow, Jaman, you could be Santa!