Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pool Party


The other day it was so hot. In the 80's and so I filled Taylor's little pool up and turned on the sprinkler and let her have some fun!!
She loves being in the water. We can't wait for the city pools to open up in a few days so we can go swimming. I don't know how I am going to make it through the summer here being pregnant. Heat is so different here than in Idaho. You may see some pictures of me later in her little pool just trying to cool down!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute swimsuit Taylor! We are also very excited to get to those pools. Also, congrats on having a boy--they are fun!

Melissa said...

I am jealous that y'all are having 80 degree weather. We will have that one day and the next day it will be in the 50s. Anyways, it looked like fun! Taylor looks cute in her swimsuit!

Silcock Family said...

Cute pictures! I'm also jealous of the weather!