Friday, May 16, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!!

Today we found out that we are going to have a boy! We are so excited. We were both kind of rooting for a boy but would have been happy either way. We have narrowed it down to two names. We will either have a Bridger or Cooper joining us the first part of October. Taylor is so cute. Now when we ask what is in my belly she answers "brother". She will be such a good little sister I am sure.

8 comments:

Calli Potter said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I vote you name him Keaton, that way our names can stay in-sync (just kidding, I love the names you have picked)! Boys are so fun, and I am way excited for you!

Sheffer's said...

Congrats!!! You're going to love boys! Taylor will have someone to play in the dirt with, and I'm sure she'll love it!

Melissa said...

Congratulations Getta! Tyler told me the good news yesterday and I was really excited for y'all! I love both names you have chosen! Yea!

Ben and Carrie said...

Congratulations! You will love a boy- they are sooo sweet! Little girls are for the daddies, the boys are for the moms!

Andrea said...

Congratulations. That is so wonderful. Boys are so much fun!!

The Moore Family said...

That is great! You have your girl and boy now!! I love the names you have picked out. Congrats!!

Matt, Rachel, Madden and Halle said...

Hey guys! I randomly came across your blog. Good to see you. Congrats on the boy! Boys are so fun! I hope school is going well.

Nicole said...

Congratulations! Im excited for you three! Happy Pregnancy!