Friday, February 15, 2008

Working hard for Daddy




Taylor had so much fun making her Valentine for her Daddy. She loves to color. Crayons are fun but she loves markers more. She got a lot on her hand and all day she walked around showing me her hand saying UH-OH!! Jaman loved it!! Hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so cute! Scarlet loves the markers too, except she gets it all over everything--good thing they're washable!

Sara said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I love how Taylor is just working away! She is such a little sweetie! Brigetta - YOU are the cutest mom ever! I need to learn all that I can from you! You little cutie you!

Andrea said...

Thank heavens for washable markers. It is fun watching them grow up.

Calli Potter said...

I saw your sign hanging on the door and thought it was the cutest idea! And, I have to agree with Andrea that washable markers are amazing!

Ashlee said...

So cute! Love the pics. She looks like she is having a blast!